Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hello

Celso Bata Family
Jia, Lita, Celso, Pamela, Celeste
taken last December 25, 2008

Hi Guys!

I have finally created an initial family tree. I have not figured out how to print an exploded view of the tree from Paulino Bata-my grandpa your great grandpa(the start of my tree) from the software I am using but I created a doc version which you can view for now. Link is below

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B44SB4xnLjcQMTYyY2ExN2UtNjg3Yi00OTVkLThlMjAtZTM0ZDhlOGI3OGE5&hl=en


You have a few assignments :

Please provide me with
1) exact birthdates
2) exact birthday locations,
3) exact deaths of people who have passed
4) last names of people I do not know which you can see from the tree.

As your schedule permits,

1)I would like a a biography of yourself as much as you want to reveal, as much and as long as you want it to be so we could all put life to names and faces.

2) Biography of your parents, things that you remember so well about them, likes, dislikes, happy moments, angry moments. I will post some questions you will answer later on about them and about yourself.

I will start putting up pictures as well. I still have to figure out if I will use this blog or something else.

I am so excited over this. I am starting with the four of you and with my brothers and sisters. Then we will expand this to relatives we can find. Are you not excited too?


Tita Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment